Premium Camel Leather Product from Arabia
- Premium, environmentally certified Camel Leather
- Exclusively handmade
- Backed by our 3 year warranty
Nomadic Camel uses only the highest quality leathers, suede and other materials to produce our quality fashion products. Slight marks and variation in the surface color and texture are an inherent characteristic and should not be mistaken as a fault. They are a part of the unique appeal of leather.
Our handpicked Camel skin from is processed naturally in our tannery to yield unique textured Camel Leather. As a mark of respect for our sacred heritage Camel, our collection of Camel Leather goods are void of chemicals and are biodegradable.
Care instructions for a Nomadic Camel product
- Take care not to overfill your wallets as over a period of time this can distort the shape
- To help maintain the appearance and to prolong the life of your wallet, it should be cared for with relevant leather cleaning products. Always test a small area (base) first.
- Use damp soft cloth to remove surface dirt.
- Humidity and rainwater damage all kinds of leather. Care should be taken to protect your wallet. If it does get wet, dry it at once with soft cloth in order to avoid staining and rippling. Never use artificial heat to dry your leather.